We are a Toronto Area door to door driving service specialized for children and seniors. We provide personal, comfortable and reliable transportation to our passengers’ personal, medical or social events. Drivers provide our passengers a delightful trip experience, providing a helping hand in and out of the vehicle, playing joyful music or having fun conversation; We focus on being great company.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Driver, with the expectation to turn into full time as passenger queue fills up. Payment is provided either on a choice of hourly or per-ride basis. Portion of gas and insurance expense is covered.
· Provide their own vehicle in good working condition, and no more than 6 years old, subject to inspection
· Must have graduated and obtained a Canadian College or University degree or certificate
· Pass a clean Driver Abstract (5 years uncertified) (cost is covered for the successful candidate)
· Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening (cost is covered for the successful candidate)
· Have proficient English language speaking ability
· 3 professional references
· Education or experience in nursing, elderly and/or childcare is an asset
· Second language is an asset
· First Aid / CPR-C course
· Defensive Driving Course
· Private School Bus or School Transportation Drivers License
To apply for this position please provide a copy of your resume, a brief summary of your career and goals, and your weekly availability.
Reference ID: Jan-2020-002
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $19.00 /hour
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Driver's License (Required)