The Milton Kia is looking for sale associate to joining our sales team that already dominates the market. Must have OMVIC LINCENSE.
We provide a comprehensive training system along with a mentored development process.
Our dealership is expanding in the region and we expect many new opportunities to open up. Advance along our established career track with promotions as new positions come available.
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at community activities. Responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining the features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
We are looking for the best qualified applicants to join our team. To find out if you have what it takes to make the most out of this opportunity, forward your resume today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Automotive experience (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (preferred)