Moncrief Construction Limited
- Open and close work orders daily.
- Maintain open communication with technician and service staff to ensure work orders are processed and updated.
- Keep a daily log of repair orders.
- Handle telephone and email inquiries and return messages promptly.
- Stay up-to-date on technical and performance information on all vehicles serviced.
- Work with Manager Plus Software to track vehicle/equipment repairs and services
- Other duties as assigned.
MUST BE LOCATED IN KENORA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /year
- service writer: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Kenora, ON (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)