Tamarack Roof Trusses/ Burlington, Ontario
RATE: $18.00/ hr
Wood Truss 'Assembly' (AKA; 'Fabricator', 'Builder', 'Manufacturer', 'Production' etc.)
Tamarack Roof Trusses has immediate requirements for both seasonal and full time employees seeking opportunities for Roof Truss Assemblers for our Plant located in Burlington, Ontario.
- Must have experience in quality roof truss building &/or manufacturing (flat floor truss experience is a bonus)
- Experience using basic hand tools
- Tape measure reading & basic math skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs comfortably
- Repetitive movements including the use of a hammer on a regular basis
- Excellent attendance record & dependability
- You will need your own RELIABLE transportation to and from work
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with safety as the top priority
- Work well with Supervisors and with all departments & to be well organized
- Local candidates preferred
- We are asking for a start date of one week or less.
- Work hours Mon-Friday 5:30pm – 3:00am (9 hour shifts)
- Night shift applicants only- straight shifts
- Overtime paid after 42 hrs / week
- Direct deposit payment bi-weekly
- Full-Time hours available
- Excellent Benefit pkg available after successful completion of 3 mo probationary period.
- Apply direct to this AD & fill out or application found on the Web site www.tamaracklumber.ca for best results
Tamarack Lumber & Tamarack Roof Trusses are well-established lumber yard & Truss Fabricator that specializes in providing superior service to the home building industry, contractors, and retail customers for over 40 years. Headquartered in Burlington, the company is fast paced and highly responsive to the demanding requirements of the building industry, where work ethic, competence, and initiative are valued.
Celebrating over 45 years in the business!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour