Lloyd Douglas Solutions is a company with a rich background in quality design engineering and electronic manufacturing services. Committed to our customers’ success, we understand that our people are our greatest asset, and we are always on the lookout for great talent.
We offer competitive salaries, a dynamic working environment, the potential for professional growth & career development and a comprehensive benefit package. If you have the drive to be part of a dynamic enterprise committed to outstanding customer satisfaction, please send your resume to HR@lloyddouglassolutions.com.
Our operation in North America is based in Ottawa, Canada
- Oversee warehouse and back-end production operations.
- Control inventory levels by conducting cycle counts and reconciling system quantity.
- Stage material to production floor via various methods as needed.
- Help achieve company objectives by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Maintain staff levels by recruitment, orientation and training employees.
- Provide feedback to team during annual appraisals and on an ongoing basis.
- Hands-on experience in shipping and receiving preferred.
- Previous experience in a managerial role (preferably in a manufacturing environment).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment is required.
- Ability to manage employee conflict to a successful resolution.
- Ability to proactively plan and organize work to accomplish goals.
- Strong time management skills.
- Awareness handling electronic assemblies.
- Understanding of Cosmetic Requirements and Quality Standards for finished assemblies.
- Previous experience with an ERP Management System.
- Understanding of BOMs, Mechanical assembly diagrams and Work Instructions.
- Good verbal communication skills in English needed to report issues.
- Forklift experience considered an asset.