The Dick’s Lumber Edmonton Branch is looking for an energetic, customer service driven, experienced team player to join our team as Inside Sales Support.
· Manages the entry of high volumes of sales order data into the ERP system on a daily basis.
· Tracks sales orders through the system from conception through to completion.
· Verifies customer account data and questions irregular orders.
- Handles Contractor based customer enquiries through telephone, fax, e-mail, and in person.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships.
- Works closely with and provides support to the Outside Sales representatives and Inside Sales Counter.
- Promotes business growth and profitability by ensuring accuracy when quoting different projects.
- Organises and maintains up to date records.
- Follows up with all customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Performs other job-related duties as required including but not limited to performing administrative work and supporting the Branch Manager as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and sales orders.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Professional, courteous and punctual with a focus on customer service.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced and ever changing work environment.
- Ability to perform basic functional math skills without the function of a calculator.
- Experience and knowledge in this or a related industry is an asset.
- Carpentry skills is an asset.
- Basic and current knowledge of the building code is an asset.
· Exposure to dust and noise from saws from the production floor.
· Moderate exposure to personal risk; hearing and eye protection are required.
· Busy, high volume environment.
Job Type: Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)