What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Role: Pharmacy Patient Engagement Representative
Reporting to Manager, Pharmacy Client Engagement, the Pharmacy Client Engagement Representative will be responsible for contacting and engaging Rexall pharmacy clients, client’s caregivers, Rexall stores and operations team members to enroll, activate and follow-up on corporate client engagement pharmacy programs. As part of the role, the Pharmacy Client Engagement Representative will also provide support to Rexall stores on client engagement programs.
- Effectively execute corporate client engagement programs centrally to eligible Rexall clients/caregivers in professional & courteous manner.
- Deliver on program targets as it relates to client engagement and enrollment targets.
- Professionally represent Rexall using excellent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with clients and caregivers.
- Navigate and perform activities on the pharmacy system or other program tools to ensure effective and efficient execution of the client engagement program.
- Update and maintain appropriate files in a timely manner to ensure accuracy of the program.
- Log all client and caregiver interactions and accurately create and maintain action notes in a interaction tracking database.
- Adhere to regulations of a health information custodian with respect to personal health information in connection with Rexall clients.
- Achieve and maintain to a performance standard, including but not limited to; average handle times, call quality, customer satisfaction in accordance with departmental direction and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Adhere to shift schedules and maintain acceptable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.
- 1-2 years previous Nexxsys or related system experience is required
- Pharmacy Assistant/Technician experience is required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and time critical environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Discretion in handling confidential matters
- Ability to employ professionalism, patience and self-control in handling upset customers
- Demonstrated reliability in previous work experience
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include…
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Foundation
Are you all in?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)