Support Services Groups is a global contact center company serving over 200 of the worlds leading brands with over 4,500 employees. We have been in business since 1998 and have 19 locations across 7 countries. Visit our website at https://www.s2g.net or our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/s2gNovaScotia/ .
We have been a successful employer for 25 years in our Nova Scotia Location. We have a 150-seat center located in the North Sydney Mall, King Street North Sydney. We currently have 75+ staff who are WFH at the present time due to Covid Restrictions.
We have immediate openings for WFH (Work from Home) French Bilingual Inbound Sales Advocates for a Home Warranty Company.
Start Date August 6th, 2020
Our home warranty company offers warranty plans to cover the gaps in customer’s homeowner's insurance. The warranties include products for things like water lines, sewer lines, electrical lines, gas lines, water heaters, heating systems, and cooling systems. Inbound Customer Service and Sales advocates will be required to handle inbound calls for both new and existing customers. Advocates will be handling customer service duties including, but not limited to: billing issues, updating payment information, renewals, document requests, questions about existing plans, etc. Customers advocates will be required to sign up customers on the coverages and enroll over the phone. Advocates will be required to offer additional products that are for sale. While the job does require the ability to do exceptional customer service, the sales aspect is also critical for this position. The company partners with hundreds of utility companies and municipalities across the US and Canada to offer the coverages. As such products may vary by utility partner and state. Advocates must be able to read and communicate proper legal and regulatory language to the customers. Advocates will be required to follow scripts, including words being pronounced correctly. We are looking to hire advocates that are reliable, hard-working, and will be a good fit for customer service, sales, and quality guidelines.
The Inbound Customer Service and Sales Advocates are responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals while providing exceptional customer service to our valued consumers without the use of cold calling. Ideal candidates will have the desire to learn quickly, enjoy a challenge, and strive to reach high standards.
- Must be able to work a full-time scheduled shift which would fall between the hours of 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday - Friday
- This position requires you to work from home and provide your own high-speed cable/DSL internet.
- Stay current on product and service options, terms and conditions and value propositions
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly inbound call goals and other key performance metrics
- Meet quality assurance guidelines on every call
- Assist with the development and refinement of sales and contact scripts
- Maximize sales opportunities on every call
- Document key call details including contact information and call disposition
- Maintain the highest level of integrity throughout every customer interaction
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered on each and every call
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service and sales; high volume phone sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in meeting defined objectives, quotas, and deadlines
- Basic experience utilizing a variety of computer applications including MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise English and French speaking skills
- Good business writing skills both English and French
In return we offer:
- After successfully graduating training (90 days) pay will increase to $16.00 per hour
· $100 signing bonus paid out after 30 days
- Competitive compensation/sales bonuses
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Friendly, open and team-oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
Support Services Group will supply necessary laptop and equipment needed to Work from Home!
We are looking for talented, friendly and skillful French-Bilingual support specialists to join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)