Highway Motor Freight Ltd, an asset based Transportation Company located in the Winnipeg MB, is currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive. Highway Motor Freight Ltd has been in business for over 6 years and has an excellent track record in the logistics industry. The fleet consists of multiple power assets, 53 ft. dry vans, reefer and heater trailers. We are looking for a strong individual who can bring accounts in mainly the FTL/LTL domestic market.
You should possess the following attributes:
· 3 Years of Sales Experience at a high level: in dedicated fleet services, expedited premium freight, pharmaceutical and food industry and full truck load business in North America.
· Bring an already established sales pipeline that you can implement immediately.
· Candidate is clear on their career path and expectations which fit the company sales and business development framework.
· Candidate is a known performer and can prove it.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrated high accountability in achieving targeted/expected results.
· Interest in penetrating new markets and sectors, as a foundation for new growth.
· Commitment to an ongoing active sales executive career.
You will need to:
· Develop new accounts by way of networking, cold calling etc.
· Prepare and present sales proposals to potential clients.
· Meet or exceed revenue goals assigned to you.
· Develop strategic goals and sales work sheets for you to ensure personal/career and company growth.
· Develop demonstrated sales planning, business development skills and disciplines necessary to excel within an entrepreneurial, high service environment.
· Demonstrate high accountability in achieving targeted expected results.
· Know your competitors and their services.
· Be familiar with contracts and wording.
· Maintain proper customer files and updates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift