Location: Fort St. John & Port Moody, BC/Calgary, AB
SynergyAspen's purpose is to reduce our clients’ environmental footprint. We are a growing environmental
consulting firm that provides clients with exceptional service and value, and our employees with meaningful
careers. Our areas of expertise include remediation, reclamation, and natural sciences, with a specialty in upstream
oil and gas work in Northeast BC.
The primary function of the Environmental Practitioner / Account Manager is to manage a client portfolio in a cost
effective, innovative, and value-added manner to meet or exceed client objectives in compliance with all regulatory
requirements. This role will work with our clients to plan, budget, and manage the direction of a project portfolio
and share SynergyAspen's relentless drive for continuous improvement. This position reports to the COO.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Monitor and ensure compliance with portfolio objectives, direction, and budgeting requests, while
managing projects and mentoring junior staffs.
- Lead remediation programs, including Stage 1 and 2 ESAs, Phase I and IIs, soil and groundwater treatment,
soil and groundwater monitoring and risk assessments.
- Lead reclamation programs, including Schedule B and detailed site assessments.
- Prepare and organize the execution of proposals.
- Provide ongoing updates to the client to meet their communication needs with excellent levels of service.
- Ensure project staff meet, maintain, or exceed client specific health and safety requirements.
- Responsible for review and sign-off on monthly invoices to clients, managing and forecasting client budgets.
- Spend client approved project and/or portfolio budget.
- Undertake occasional travel to Calgary, Fort St. John, Vancouver, or other destinations to meet with clients
or to deliver staff training, as needed.
- Expand services with existing clients through cross-selling SynergyAspen’s various lines of business
(Remediation, Reclamation and Natural Sciences).
- Ensure chargeability goals are met for yourself and your reports and provide ongoing evaluation of
- Provide professional supervision and guidance to direct reports and junior employees.
- Any additional tasks as required.
9904 106 Street 2328 Clarke Street 101, 718 12 Ave SW
Fort St. John, BC Port Moody, BC Calgary, AB
V1J 1V8 V3H 1Y8 T2R 0H7
PH: 250-785-1030 PH: 604-931-1026 PH: 587-770-1686