We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented person to join our team.
‐ Must have a high attention to detail.
‐ Excellent oral and written communication skills.
‐ Ability to work well independently and with a team.
‐ Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
‐ Minimum College diploma in business administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience.
‐ Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
‐ Knowledge in design using AutoCAD and Adobe is preferred.
‐ Work with the Accounting department to ensure proper reconciling of purchase orders and invoices.
‐ Maintain filing system ensuring files are correctly labelled and coded.
‐ Contact suppliers to request the submission of shop drawings and quotations.
‐ Assist in preparation of correspondents such as memos, transmittal's, and letters.
‐ Assist in the execution of project contract administrative duties in accordance with our company policies and procedures.
- Maintain shop drawing and change order logs.
‐ Assist in the preparation of project shop drawing submissions and timely release of purchase orders.
- Assist in completing project closeout documentation.
‐ Establish working relationship with suppliers and contractors.
‐ Carry out all project contract administration in accordance with company policies and procedures
‐ Quotations and biding on upcoming projects.
This is a contract position with potential of becoming permanent based on evaluation at the end of the term.
We invite qualified candidates to apply and submit their resume online.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Administrative Assistant experience do you have?
- How many years of Autocad experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Office and Adobe experience do you have?
- What background experience do you have to make you an asset to the position you are applying for?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract