Apply directly on company website at www.ail.ca/careers
AIL Sound Walls is an industry leader in sound mitigation solutions, based in South Western, Ontario. We design and manufacture lightweight, cost-effective PVC sound barrier wall systems that are sold throughout Canada and the United States.
Reporting to the North American Sales Manager of the Sound Wall Division, you will utilize your sales expertise and technical understanding to expand sales of our Sound Wall engineered solutions in the Canadian market. You will be responsible for identifying and acting upon opportunities for the sale of Sound Wall products and solutions while maintaining our core values and high service standards. You are a strong contributor to our reputation as a Trusted Advisor in the industry.
- Develop new accounts and build relationships on an on-going basis through active prospecting, referrals, leads and personal initiatives.
- Sell direct to owners and contractors, while growing a non-exclusive distribution network.
- Assist in the development of new opportunities through existing customers with other sales personnel, as well as assisting other team members regarding product knowledge or resource information.
- Manage ongoing Sound Wall product and customer service requirements and monitor client base for expansion, growth, or potential moves.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with engineering and project coordination to ensure timely delivery of Sound Wall product to our customers.
- Ongoing management of sales activities (leads, opportunities, customer feedback and customer resolution) in Salesforce.com.
- Request for Proposals – Creation of winning proposal, primarily focused on private, negotiated projects.
- Trade shows – prepare prospective meetings, demonstrations and attendance at trade shows.
- Perform technical presentations and Lunch and Learns, as required by the marketing plan.
- Build product knowledge to enhance ability to sell successful solutions.
- Work closely with acoustical consultants and engineers, to create and drive specifications.
- Expand upon existing relationships with Key Account consultants, contractors, and owners.
- Post-secondary education in Business or Engineering would be an asset
- A minimum of three years of sales experience, preferably in the ICI sector – Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, communication (verbal & written), time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize work, be flexible, and work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to meet deadlines competently and timely, often under pressure.
- You can put together and present clear, concise, and credible business presentations.
- You are organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize several projects at different stages concurrently.
- Strong computer skills are required, including a working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as Customer Relationship Management software, such as Salesforce.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person