As industry leaders, VPC Group is Canada’s largest foam and fiber manufacturer. We have been a premier supplier to Canadian and US manufacturers for over 61 years. With an unmatched footprint from coast-to-coast, we provide world class products and service to partners throughout North America.
Vitafoam Products Canada (Vancouver), a division of VPC Group Inc., is looking for permanent full-time Warehouse Workers to support its manufacturing operation in Delta, BC for afternoon shift and dayshift.
Monday to Friday
Day shift -- > 6 am - 2 pm
Afternoon Shift -- > 2:30 pm-10:30 pm
Other than company benefits VPC offer Employee Staying Bonus of $1750 for your 1st year to all the new hires.
Shift premium: $0.75 cents (for afternoon)
The ideal candidate must demonstrate/possess the following skills, abilities and competencies:
Safety & Cleaning Responsibilities:
- Abide by all safety policies, procedures and best practices
- Identify, report and avoid all hazards and always operate with safety in mind
- Report any near misses to supervisor
- Clean and organize work areas
- Lift/push/pull up to 25 Kgs
Packing/Material Handling Responsibilities:
- Package finished products according to customer requirements
- Stack finished products in designated areas and/or on skids
- Assist shipping as needed
- Read/print and understand labels
- Locate/retrieve/place products in the warehouse
- Lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs / 25 kgs
- Use baler to compact excess material.
- Must have a reliable method of transportation
- Must have a positive attitude and value working well as an integral part of a team
- Manufacturing experience will be an asset
The company is committed to employment equity. Should you require accommodation please indicate your requirements and accommodation will be made available at any stage of the recruitment process.
We thank all those who apply but only those whose background closely matches the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)