Infor VISUAL ERP - Financial Applications – Mfg -(CSI / Syteline considered)
About the Job
This is a critical position reporting directly to the Director of Services – Canada. This position will have direct responsibility for the implementation and/or optimization of financial modules within the Infor VISUAL ERP software in order to support our customer’s business needs. In this position, you will work with our customers to help improve key performance measurements while making recommendations pre-implementation, during implementation and post implementation to help improve our customer’s overall performance and to help identify opportunities for efficiency gains through process automation.
The successful candidate should be experienced in finance management, Infor VISUAL ERP implementation and instructional training. This position requires a finance leader that is able to work with cross-functional customer teams and cross-functional Synergy teams to drive continuous process and product improvement. A key to success in this position is the ability to leverage your strong interpersonal skills, financial knowledge and manufacturing knowledge to drive continuous improvements.
Evaluation of performance will be based on ability to:
- support company policies
- interact and work with Customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- maintain customer activity records
- interact and work with various Synergy departments and employees
- plan/meet project schedules and assigned tasks
- anticipate and react to changing conditions,
- interact and work with other departments and employees within Synergy
- Financial Applications Specialists, at Synergy International Group, Canada, will:
- Assume overall project management for the implementation of Financial Software (must be senior level-no juniors please!)
- Assume overall project management for the implementation of Financial Software
- Analyze and document current state business processes
- Develop and document future state processes using the inherent software functionality, reporting and operational procedures.
- Assess the need for client specific application and report development
- Define and document functional requirements for customizations
- Provide Product training and knowledge transfer to client
- Resolving implementation issues in a timely manner to keep the project on track
- An ability to communicate at all levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing goals.
- Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common objectives.
- Familiarity with SQL (MS Access and MS SQL Server
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
- Travel will be required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from an accredited business school with emphasis on accounting/finance desired.
- Minor in Information Systems, CPA or CMA is a plus
- Employment as a controller/accounting manager in private industry
- Direct hands-on experience implementing and maintaining financial systems
- Experience in Infor VISUAL Financials or Visual Global Financials.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting concepts
- CSI / Syteline experience a plus
- Minimum of five years providing software related training and consulting services to a broad customer base
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP, Employer Match
- LTD / Life Insurance
- Bonus Incentives
About Synergy Resources
Synergy International Group ULC has been successfully serving the Manufacturing and Distribution industries for 850+ customers throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, South-Central regions of the United States, and Canada, with advanced system solutions for more than 20 years. Our staff consists of well-seasoned professionals that work closely with our client’s in-house management and information system personnel to provide guidance with project management, technical direction, and implementation issues. Our services include strategic planning, implementation, training, and support of continuously improving Lean business solutions. Synergy is an Infor Global Solutions Gold Partner which markets and supports the Visual Enterprise solution.
Job Type: Full-time
Synergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- other ERP software: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cost Accounting concepts: 5 years (Required)
- Information Systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Planning: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL (MS Access/MS SqlServer): 1 year (Preferred)
- Controller: 5 years (Required)
- Implementation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Product Training: 3 years (Preferred)
- Infor VISUAL ERP Financials: 5 years (Required)
- CSI / Syteline : 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (desired) (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19