Diagnostic Imaging Technologist
Blanche River Health Offers:
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
- EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
- The incumbent must be registered with CMRITO
- Must possess RDMS certification. Preference will be given to applicants that maintain both the RDMS and MRT certification with the CMRITO, as well as current CT certification or are willing to attain certification in CT.
- Experience with PACS is an asset.
- Possess a certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- The successful applicant will provide high quality diagnostic images according to Federal and Provincial Standards in Radiology.
- Bilingualism in both English and French languages is considered an asset.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information regarding Blanche River Health please refer to the Blanche River Health website:
Kirkland Lake- For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please visit:
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please visit:
Please submit your resume by September 27, 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- On-site gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Kirkland Lake, Ontario for this job?
- MRT Ceritificate (preferred)
- BLS Certification (preferred)
- Registration with CMRITO (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-27