Real Estate Clerk (5+ years experience)
Shibley Righton LLP is seeking an experienced Real Estate Clerk. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow within the department. Applications are being accepted for both our Toronto and Windsor location.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
· Ability to manage real estate files, both residential and commercial, from start to finish, including preparing necessary correspondence, ordering searches, requisition letters, title insurance, follow up on post-closing matters, reporting to clients and lenders, etc.
· Ability to handle mortgage files
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately and effectively
· Ability to handle time sensitive matters
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Pleasant and professional disposition with clients
· Strong computer skills – Teraview, Unity, Word, Excel,
Please forward your resume with covering letter stating salary expectations in strict confidence.
No agencies please. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Reference ID: Real Estate Clerk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Wellness program