RMT Required For Weekends and Some Weekdays
New Grads Welcome, Full-Time Position Available
If you are looking for a fun, dynamic, evidence-based clinic, where you can use your almost super-power like RMT skills to help serve the community you have found it!
Our clinic is modern, professional, welcoming, and convenient. We provide all the necessary equipment and supplies so you can focus your time and energy on your clients.
- INDEPENDENCE to practice and set your schedule as you prefer
- SCHEDULES to meet work-life balance
- Access to ONLINE booking system – monitor your schedule from your phone
- Electronic EMR
- We provide ALL supplies, billing, booking services as well as full-time reception coverage.
- Performing high-quality treatments with a complete focus on the client
- Recommending treatment plans and home care
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues.
- Member of CMTO in good standing
- Must be a Registered Massage Therapist
- An active license and liability insurance
- Friendly, outgoing, and a desire to help people
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- NEW GRADS WELCOME
If you are interested in working in a client-focused team atmosphere, we would love to hear from you. We invite you to contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Please email your resume to clinic at muscleandjoint.ca or fax it to 905-593-1615.
Thank you for your application, see you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year