Location: M & M Food Market
#238, 6655 – 178 Street (The Marketplace at Callingwood shopping center)
M&M Food Market. Helping you make real food for real life.:
Our Meal Advisors: are the face of M&M Food Market. Their work goes beyond suggesting delicious meal suggestions – they create meaningful connections with each person who visits their store. They have the ability to make a positive difference in the day of our customers.
Currently, we are looking for part time Customer Service Associates: (Meal Advisors).
If you have passion for food, can deliver exceptional customer service and are willing to learn about our incredible lineup of wholesome and delicious products, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, a welcoming, "small team" environment and flexible hours that allow you to balance your personal and professional needs. To learn more about M&M Food Market, we invite you to stop by www.mmfoodmarket.com
THE POSITION: Reporting to the Store Manager, the Customer Service Associate: exhibits positive energy, provides knowledgeable service and ensures a welcoming environment is presented to their customers at all times. Also, responsible for receiving and organizing inventory, preparing product for customer sampling and light cleaning.
- Understands that time starved, busy consumers want great meal advice.
- Will build a friendly, professional rapport with everyone they meet.
- Takes a genuine interest in creating a delightful in-store experience.
- Base every decision on doing what's right for the customer and the Brand.
- Can operate a Point of Sale system and use Windows based computer programs.
- Can lift and carry boxes weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Can stand for extended periods of time and work within a freezer environment.
- Can work on their own until 8:00pm
M&M Food Market is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Submit your application to [email protected] or in person at the above address.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5T 4J5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you available to work some day time shifts for holiday coverage. This would be a non-standard shift and be scheduled well in advance.
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person