Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possessing a valid driver's license is an asset, but not essential. Driver's abstract is required.
- Possessing a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. We are currently looking for Caregivers in
the Brantford, Simcoe, and Woodstock areas. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/3035/home-care-jobs