We are a large, diversified construction company engaged in major aspects of the heavy civil construction and mining industries within the Atlantic Provinces.
We are currently seeking the qualifications and expertise of a Document Controller / Data Entry Clerk based out of our corporate offices located in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
- Assisting with the creation of SharePoint sites for the Municipal Group of Companies;
- Printing requirements for the Estimating and Project teams within Dexter Construction;
- Categorize, photocopy, scan and file documentation;
- Ensuring the archives department is well maintained;
- Assisting with the archiving at the completion of Projects;
- Ensuring documentation is up to date in SharePoint;
- Administrative duties.
- Any other duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Experience Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title, Data Entry Clerk / Document Controller.
_ _We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- Vision Care
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)