POSITION: Inbound/Outbound Call Centre Operator
TERM: Full-Time, 1 Year Contract
The Call Centre Operator provides excellent customer service to CAA Members calling to request Road Service Assistance. The successful candidate will gather the accurate and detailed information needed to dispatch the appropriate Fleet Vehicle or Contractor to the Member’s location.
The Call Centre Operator calls CAA Members to provide information regarding memberships. The successful candidate will renew, upgrade, change account information and sell CAA memberships.
The Call Centre Operator works an average of 38.5 hours per week. 8 hour, 10 hour, and 12 shifts are available and shift rotations are selected by seniority.
- Receives incoming telephone calls regarding road service requests and/or general club information
- Determines exact service requirements and inputs data into Emergency Road Service Programs for use by dispatchers and refers rural calls to contractors
- Outbound telephone calls to Members to welcome to CAA, Renewal Reminders, Lapsed member calls, Payment declines, Data clean up, Various promotions for past or existing members
- Respond to member inquiries regarding membership and Member Benefits, providing prospective members with information on all CAA North & East Ontario services.
- Renew, upgrade, sell new memberships and add associates as required.
- Performs various clerical duties
Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous Call Center experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Fluency in both official languages is desired
- Successful applicants will be required to join Teamsters Local Union 91
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all CAANEO employees
Employment is contingent on satisfactory results of a Criminal Background Check and reference check.
Job applicants who have disabilities shall be provided with reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: From $16.55 per hour
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all CAANEO employees
All COVID-19 Safety Measures are strictly enforced in all CAANEO locations
- Call Centre: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- English & French (preferred)