Flooring and Bathroom vanities warehouse requires a general worker
Our people are our biggest asset and we want everyone on the team to love what they do, where they do it and the people they do it with!
What we’re looking for:
We have an immediate opening to fill a full-time position for a motivated, hardworking and fun individual to join this busy entrepreneurial environment with a young, energetic employee base. This work environment is fast-paced and requires someone who can hit the ground running with some previous Warehouse experience.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Order picking, packaging, shipping and receiving
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
Key skills, experience, and qualifications are:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous warehouse experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsive problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Open to learn from everyone on the team
- Periodic knee bending, kneeling, lifting 50+ pounds
- Valid forklift licence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00-$17.50 per hour
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures