we are hiring drivers for USA runs from alberta and toronto area.
we have both types of runs(Long and short distance).
we can schedule your runs according to your need.
HIRING BOTH (SOLO AND TEAM DRIVERS)
contact: - 5875912222(NAV), 2137094076(SUKH).
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid truck driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $6,000.00-$8,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Class 1 Licence (preferred)
Willingness to travel: