Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enter all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Follow standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interact with customers and resolve customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Ensure compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all sanitation, and safety requirements.
- Make recommendations, cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Cashiers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving
- Familiar with the use of a cash register is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal.)
Reference ID: 936314
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.88 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Are you eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship?
Are you able to provide proof of vaccination for Covid-19?