CenturionPro Solutions is a privately-owned company that manufactures and sells trimming and harvesting equipment for the cannabis industry. CenturionPro Solutions sells machines direct to customers as well as through wholesaler and distributor channels. These machines help to save time and money, therefore providing a higher ROI when compared to other trimming methods. Distribution is worldwide and includes growers and producers of all sizes.
We are seeking an accomplished marketing professional to support our global marketing & sales initiatives by executing the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns with the objective of increasing brand awareness - worldwide.
What you will do?
- Develop annual marketing plans and budget in support of organizational objectives and targets.
- Conceptualize, implement and monitor strategic and tactical plans that position the company products, to gain market share and meet revenue targets.
- Participate in the definition of the digital marketing strategy (B2B and B2C).
- Manage SEO and grow the company’s organic presence on search engines.
- Develop, plan and implement marketing campaigns across earned, owned and paid channels to drive awareness.
- Create graphically pleasing print and digital ads, landing pages and sales collateral.
- Oversee and execute a digital and social media strategy to gain mindshare, grow our community, and increase demand.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure the successful integration and execution of our marketing strategy.
- Manage Google Adwords campaigns and create performance reports review.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Has comprehensive skills for website development and maintenance.
- Marketing leadership experience at a successful consumer-focused company.
- Comprehensive understanding and demonstrated ability within each of our key marketing channels, including social, mobile and online video.
- Thrive in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere of a growing company and have a successful track record of building and executing a marketing strategy for B2B-focused business.
- Resolute measurement orientation with extensive experience developing analytical frameworks to measure ROI.
- The ability to influence organizational change.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
We are looking for a candidate with a university degree in marketing. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing management, including relevant experiences in web marketing and in market intelligence and analytics.
Experience and/or in-depth knowledge of the following concepts is required:
- Best practices for social media management
- Content management strategy,
- SEO strategy and execution
- SEM including retargeting ad strategies
- Google Analytics
- Experience with the Adobe suite of software
- Ability to manage Wordpress CMS
Experience and/or in-depth knowledge of the following concepts is a bonus:
- Ability to code HTML, CSS, JS and PHP
- Hubspot Software
- Photography and Videography
- Webinar Creation, Management and Execution
Please email us your resume along with your wage expectations
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)