Peninsula Ridge Estates Winery and Restaurant, a world class wine and culinary destination is currently seeking to fill the position of Office Administrator/Inside Sales. This position has two primary overlapping components.
The office administrator component ensures the smooth running of our company’s admin office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Basic Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage the phone system as well as phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support the Manager of Finance and Admin with budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist with Shipping and Receiving and expediting orders an logistics
- Inventory management and reporting
The Inside Sales component will service and grow our direct delivery, corporate and on-line customer base (including wine club and barrel club) as well as providing support to other sales departments such as direct delivery licensee, wholesale/LCBO, and out of Province sales.
The Inside sales component includes a commission structure that will allow the successful candidate an opportunity to significantly increase compensation.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, Quick Books and office management software
- A proven track record as an office administrator, and inside sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Successful selling skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- High school/College diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- admin/inside sales: 1 year (Required)
- Beamsville, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)