Superheat is the world’s most innovative and responsive on-site heat treatment service provider. Advanced technology and exclusive dedication to on-site heat treatment have positioned our company as an industry-leader while servicing a wide variety of global refinery and energy clients.
Superheat SmartWay™is our patented remote monitoring process that enables Superheat to effectively reduce costs, save time, minimize risk, and improve quality on the job site. Superheat provides A Smarter Way to Do Heat Treatment™that is truly Better. Safer. Faster™.
Our team reflects quality, integrity, and commitment which makes it possible to strive for operational excellence and ensures our clients receive the highest class of service. Since the early 2000’s Superheat has strategically grown in targeted North American and United Kingdom markets. A tremendously skilled resource pool, which has amalgamated to 550+ employees - including 150+ at corporate headquarters, was a key factor to market penetration. Empowering employees to grow professionally and personally ensures a promising future for Superheat.
The Business Analyst’s role is the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting the evolution of our business software utilization. The Business Analyst also maximizes return-on-information by developing critical business intelligence reports, alerts and dashboards to support operational performance management.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and reporting/data needs; evaluate requirements and develop and implement solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users; gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts; effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; write specifications; develop and maintain procedures.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Develop and maintain operational reports from business data using CPM tools.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in other Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (or equivalent); Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred.
- Experience with CPM/Business Intelligence and/or ERP reporting software.
- Experience with operational business processes in a service/manufacturing environment.
- Degree in related field or have years equivalent work experience, training and certifications
Job Type / Category
Full time, Permanent
Benefits; Group Benefit Plan.
Pension; Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP) with employer contribution.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Superheat Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process and upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
- CPM/Business Intelligence and/or ERP reporting software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems (or equivalent): 1 year (Preferred)