Are you a person interested in video games? Are you living in Montréal?
Are you bilingual (English / Korean) willing to preserve your mother language, Korean?
If you answered -YES!- to all the previous questions, WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!
What will be your responsibilities?
As a tester, you will need to ensure the quality of the translation of video games and / or softwares, by verifying the language quality (in texts and / or audios) on different platforms. You will need to provide full localization testing, for subtitles, localized audio, scripted text… and more.
All you have to do is to report in a database any kind of errors regarding spelling, grammar, syntax / punctuations, and / or regarding the translation quality, incorrect or lack of context, incorrect terminology… and suggest appropriate corrections and improvements, in a way in order to improve quality of service requested by the client.
You will also need to make sure the content is well-adapted to Korean language and culture. For example, a game should comply with the correct age rating, accurate context tone, as well as modern cultural references.
You will execute these tasks with the help of a test plan and / or checklist and will send a daily report to the Lead Tester.
- Excellent proficiency in writing, speaking and reading in Korean.
- Good proficiency in writing, speaking and reading in English.
- Experience in localization / translation is an asset.
- Proficiency in writing and proofreading of texts, both in English and Korean.
- Good communication skills.
- Abilities to work in team, autonomously and with rigor.
- Good knowledge of computers (Excel, Google Sheets and Google Drive).
What will be your benefits during the Lockdown period?
- Flexible schedules
- Working at home
- Career growth opportunities.
- Friendly AND multicultural environment.
What will be your benefits after the Lockdown period?
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly and multicultural environment
- Friday Donuts
- Rest room with PlayStation and fuzeball table (table football).
- Easily accessible by public transportation (in front of Rosemont metro station)
Are you interested in this opportunity to develop in the world of video games? Don't hesitate to apply now! We would be delighted to talk to you! : )
*Please take note, only selected applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding.
Job Type: Contract
- English (Required)
- Korean (Required)