Do you want to work for a company that puts the employees first?
Who we are:
AnswerPlus has been in the business of helping people for over 55 years! Our success is rooted in supporting our employees by putting them first. We believe providing genuine care starts with promoting it through the culture and community within our call-centers.
Our dedicated inbound (No Telemarketing) call-center is seeking highly-motivated Remote candidates that want to make a difference while making a living.
At AnswerPlus you will have the opportunity to change lives by being the first point of contact for the callers of our diverse client base. As a customer service representative, you will be creating positive results by processing donations, providing relief to patients experiencing pain, or aiding people in emergencies such as fires, floods, and power loss.
We are looking for motivated people to join our AnswerPlus team. Starting August 10th, 2020 until the middle of September, we are running a special project and are seeking up to 45 contract employees with the possibility of permanent/long-term employment.
- Answer Inbound calls only (no sales);
- Provide high quality customer service;
- Assist parents with any inquiries they may have in regards to their child’s bussing arrangements;
- Accurately take down details needed by our clients;
- Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm.
- No Weekends
WHO WE NEED:
- You have a sincere desire to help others. As a CSR you will be a member of a dynamic team that is focused on treating customers with empathy and enthusiasm;
- You are willing to learn new things every day. Our company is growing, and we understand that this requires ongoing opportunities to learn, lead and advance;
- You have strong values. Bringing your real self to work and doing the right thing matters to you. Respect and authenticity shine through your personality, voice, and interactions;
- You are a good listener. Treating each call as a learning experience will help you achieve your goals to deliver memorable service.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A quiet dedicated room free from background noise;
- High-speed cable/fiber optic internet;
- Connection to the computer from the router – not wireless;
- Windows PC;
- Operating System: Windows 10;
- Full, standard-sized keyboard, with Function Keys (F1-F12) and number pad;
- Dual monitors;
- Web cam;
- Up to date anti-virus;
- USB Headset (combination of microphone and headset);
- Unlimited Internet;
- Unlimited long-distance phone plan.
$14.50 per hour to start with paid training. We work in a dynamic team and are looking for people who have a sincere desire to help others as well as the willingness to learn new things every day.
Our Unique Inbound Call Centre offers:
- Positive Culture of Celebration, Reward and Giving;
- Weekends Off;
- Work/Life Balance;
- Fun, Events, Food & Caring.
At AnswerPlus, our community thrives on the inclusion of a full range of voices. Our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer goes beyond acceptance - we celebrate and support all the amazing things that make you unique. All of our team members take pride in upholding an environment of mutual respect. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.50 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Work From Home
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- capabilities to work from home (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested