Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable. Draw on your passion. Shape our community. Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees’ contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Court Administration, is responsible for providing court administration support for the progress of matters filed with the Ontario Court of Justice; preparing correspondence and receiving and accepting court documents for the Ontario Court of Justice, Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal; scheduling court dockets, preparing statistical reports, maintaining court records and responding to various stakeholder enquiries; completing special projects as assigned; receiving, responding to and tracking requests, inquiries, motions, impersonations and appeals
- Successful completion of a Post Secondary Diploma/Certificate (1 year or more) in Business Administration or Professional Program or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in an office environment, including demonstrated legal or court experience using the Integrated Court Offences Network (ICON) database to retrieve and access data.
- Satisfactory Police Criminal Background Check.
- Knowledge of Provincial Offences and Highway Traffic Acts.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative /self management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Knowledge of general ffice procedures including records management system.
0800 - 1645
How to Apply
Please apply online by December 16, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$34.48 to $37.48 per hour