The job consists of two parts, screwing the subfloor and sanding the subfloor.
- Fasten subfloor to joists using stand-up auto-fed drill in newly built homes across the greater Toronto area. The subfloor is already installed prior to arrival and only requires further fastening. A specialized tool is provided and utilized which makes light work of the task.
- Seams of the adjoining subfloor sheets must be sanded to form a smooth surface. Subfloor seams are sanded using a floor edger (Clarke Super 7R).
- Class G or G2 license.
- Own a car
- Hard Hat
- Saftey Boots
- Pay is based on the quantity of work performed (piece work). Work more, earn more. This job rewards quick workers. Typical employees earn $5000-6000 a month, with the best earning much more.
- Training provided.
- Once trained, the work is solitary.
- Must be willing to commute around the GTA and surrounding areas. Job sites vary day to day.
- Tools provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00-$8,000.00 per month
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
- G or G2 License (preferred)
Work Location: In person