Team member/Optometric Assistant August 2020
Merritt Eye Care (Dr. C. J. Merritt Optometry Professional Corporation) is looking to add a team member to our growing optometric office in Smithville, Ontario. We seek an energetic, quick learning individual with excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills for full time hours approximately 32 – 40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- be personable, efficient and flexible
- have previous sales experience and a keen eye for fashion
- handle competing priorities and can multitask in a fast paced environment
- have attention to detail
- enjoy the challenges of a growing office and be passionate about consistently providing an outstanding patient experience
- be available for some evenings.
Salary will be based on experience.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills, and can work well under pressure in a calm and effective manner
- Helpful, outgoing, team player who enjoys taking initiative
- Required education: High school or equivalent
Must be available during our weekly office hours:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm
- Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30am-7:00pm
- No weekends
COVID modifications have been made to our work environment in order to keep our team and patients safe. Masks are used while in the office and increased cleaning is required through all points of our office. Merritt Eye Care welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply only via Indeed by August 21, 2020 including the skill-based questions. We wish to thank each applicant but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Merritt Eye Care
108 Griffin Street S, Smithville, ON
Application deadline: 2020-08-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 10 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
COVID modifications have been made to our work environment in order to keep our team and patients safe. Masks are used while in the office and increased cleaning is required through all points of our office.