Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for that type of person that loves direct marketing as much as we do – from understanding people to always questioning how we can make the next campaign even better. Ideally, you’ve worked in marketing communications and have not only helped deliver strong marketing campaigns with results, but you have an uncanny ability on understanding a vision and putting it into motion. You've never shied away from digging in and understanding the client's base to help them transition to a client-centric model. Now you’re looking for that opportunity to switch up your career and be an integral part of a start-up Strategic Marketing Group.
Job Type / Category
What you’ll be working on.
- Marketing Strategy: Digging into our client's data and research to advise on the best path forward
- Campaign execution: Partnering with our clients to build client centric lifecycle models in the CRM of their choice.
- Integrated Direct Campaigns: Create & execute other campaigns through traditional and digital tactics
- Digital Marketing: Work with and oversee specialists as needed – digital ad trafficking, graphic design, photography, copy writing, technical SEM specialists, etc.
- Support lead generation activities for our business and our clients
- Leadership: Collaborate on other accounts within the business with advising and expertise
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
What you bring to the table.
- Experience: Over 5 years of experience in marketing communications
- Storytelling: the ability to make data make sense to those who aren’t knee-deep in it
- Hustle: ability to get the job done well and setup our clients to win
- Project Management: organizational skills to juggle and manage priorities as they change
- Interpersonal skills: team player who can work independently, get things done, and work with anyone from clients to suppliers to consultants
Why you’d want to come work for Sensible Marketer.
We’re a growing Strategic Marketing Group in Calgary, helping our clients with their customer base – from attracting new clients, retaining the ones they have and then turning them into advocates. We help our clients attract more leads, convert leads and grow their business through the marketing tactics that makes sense. We’re data geeks who don’t treat our clients as a paycheque, but as a partner who we want to help succeed. So far it’s worked, as majority of our clients have come from referrals. Like any start-up, the opportunities are endless and we’re just getting started.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been looking for?
We're looking for the right person to fill these shoes, and we know that's not easy to come by. We are accepting applications until November 15, 2019.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Direct Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Preferred)