Easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
As a Leasing/Collection Specialist, you will:
- * Drive the sales and profitability of the store by providing excellent customer service and selling home furnishing and electronics leases to new and existing customers
- * Expand the store’s customer base by generating new leads through various marketing activities * Assist in managing customer accounts, collection activities, and the merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Maximize store revenues by overseeing accounts and collection activites.
- Manage weekly account receivables and overdue accounts.
What you need to work with us:
- * Experience providing excellence in sales, customer service, and/or leasing * Positive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented attitude with the ability to prioritize, set, and meet deadlines * Outstanding problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
- * Strong organizational, time management, and computer skills
- * Good math and reasoning skills * Previous retail and/or customer service experience is an asset * Secondary School Diploma is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- High school or equivalent (Required)