Thank you for your interest in working with Carrot English!
We are a subsidiary of Carrot Global providing a practical dynamic learning development solution, satisfying a wide array of consulting needs of over 1,000+ Korean and internationally renowned clients.
We are currently looking for Online Junior Only ESL Educators to satisfy our growing demand in the junior client sector. This is a new position at the company with opportunity for advancement.
Must have requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree, proof of Canadian citizenship, and fluency in English
2. At least one year experience teaching junior students
- Online ESL, elementary- high school etc.
- Teachers with online ESL experience are preferred, offline teachers are considered also
3. Working hours: Mon- Fri 6 a.m. – 10 a.m. EDT (start from 5 a.m. if available)
- Teachers will have to start an hour early or late when DST starts and ends
- Working hours cannot be reduced or changed, they are fixed
4. Quiet area to work with reliable computer (Windows or Mac)
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- Hardwired high-speed internet of at least 7 Mbps
- A webcam and headset with a microphone are also required
1. Starting wage rate: CAD 15- 16
- Will be decided after training lessons (HQ demo)
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Contract, Casual
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- teaching junior students: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings