Drive Centre Inc. is looking for outside sales associates for the GTA east and Cambridge areas respectively (2 positions).
Drive Centre Inc. is a leading industrial automation company that is growing quickly. We are looking for enthusiastic, personable, self-motivated individuals who fit our team. www.drivecentre.ca
Salary will be base + commission and we offer benefits
Work primarily done from home and on the road, with cell phone and laptop / tablet provided.
- Primary task is to actively seek out and acquire new customers in the industrial market for drives, motors, PLC, servo, service, repair, engineering and integration.
- Promote Drive Centre’s capabilities to customers and grow sales and service opportunities.
- Perform administrative functions, such as: maintaining and updating CRM information, sales
forecasting and tracking expenses.
- Must have drivers’ license and own vehicle.
- Ideal candidates have some experience in the automation industry, but this is not a requirement.
- Able to use windows based / app-based CRM systems and basic MS word and PC skills
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)