Namaste Day Spa is a small business in Kelowna, BC. We are professional and our goal is to We are a growing boutique day spa located in the beautiful Okanagan. Namaste Day Spa has been serving Kelowna since 2005, and we are growing at an unprecedented rate. We offer flexible hours, competitive compensation, retail commission, ongoing training and education, an amazing skincare line and so much more..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Relaxed atmosphere
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
- Safe work environment
- Lively atmosphere
- Provide a wide range of esthetic services to clients, including but not limited to: Facials, Pedicures, Spa Massage, Lash & Brow Services, Waxing etc. With room to grow and train for Laser, Osmosis, and Hydrafacial treatments.
- Front Reception one day a week, confident answering phones, emails, and assisting sales on retail prodyucts.
- Perform consultations with clients to assess their needs and recommend appropriate treatments.
- Conduct skin analysis and develop personalized skincare regimens for clients.
- Provide advice and guidance on skincare products and homecare routines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Get to know the Eminence Organics Catalogue, and which products are best suited for each client.
- Must have a valid esthetician license.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to assist with promoting products and services to clients.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8-24 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Esthetician: 1 year (preferred)
- Reception: 1 year (preferred)
- Esthetics License (preferred)
Work Location: In person