1. Protects company vehicle by conducting required daily and vehicle circle checks, maintaining fuel levels, and following maintenance and reporting procedures. Immediately reports any deficiencies or damage.
2. Operates company vehicles in various road conditions safe and responsible manner and ensures the vehicle is clean, tidy and well cared for.
3. Follows pre-determined scheduled delivery routes for Bronze store delivery, pick up sites and varying routes for Customer home deliver as required by home delivery orders. Operates the vehicle under control at all times, in accordance with the company safety policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
4. Loads product onto the vehicle while ensuring it is properly loaded in the assigned vehicle, loaded, received, and orders are filled and shipped to customers accurately, meeting all food quality standards and processed in a timely manner to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction. Delivers groceries to customers or business individual addresses, depending on order requirements. This may include stairs, elevators or other requirements to get to customer required location.
5. Keeps teams informed on the progress and offers feedback throughout their route by reporting clear and accurate information, as required. Is knowledgeable about our service and promotes the business and products positively at all times.
6. Reviews order with customer, reviews substitutions chosen on behalf of the customer and completes the return of any item not accepted on the hand-held device. Supports any issues to resolution.
7. Works cooperatively as a team with peers, completing other duties as assigned including working in stores as required picking products and fulfilling online orders. No driver premium will be paid while fulfilling these duties. For the GTA time fulfilling orders will be limited.
Our stellar team is seeking applicants with the following traits:
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great listening skills
- Friendly demeanor
- Ability to tackle fresh challenges in an ever-changing retail landscape
- Ability to work confidently under pressure and get the job done with your team
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
23 - (Age Restriction)
License CA_Class/Type G - All Provinces
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time