We are hiring for a superstar Managing Broker to grow with us:
1. You are enthusiastic and collaborative, have an ability to build instant rapport and have
2. Demonstrated experience in the Real Estate Industry. You are a team player, a networker extraordinaire and you build lasting and respected relationships throughout your professional network.
3. You are also business savvy, you understand the bigger picture and you know how to manage the details in order to grow the brokerage business. You are motivated by challenge, contribution and compensation and are ready to take your career to the next level. And - You thrive on win - win - win outcomes.
Job Type / Category
1. Develop and execute new and creative plans to proactively source for real estate agent positions.
2. Evaluate current recruiting methods and make recommendations on ways to continuously improve the process.
3. Manage interviews and develop efficient agent onboarding experience to ensure smooth integration of new agents.
4. Develop agent training and coaching programs, and administer agent training to ensure skills are appropriately developed and are corresponding with company standards.
5. Work with agents in the development of annual business and sales plans to improve performance by providing constant feedback and guidance.
6. Schedule and conduct regular office-wide agent meetings
7. Act as the point of contact for operational issues and primary conduit between the
executive team and our agents.
Assist in the development of business support tools for agents and perform sales analysis to ensure agent productivity goals are being met
1. Regular tracking and review of key metrics to drive revenue and increase efficiency
2. Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for executive team measuring key metrics, including sales and leasing activity
3. Serve as a Brand Ambassador to maintain, develop and grow business and ensure that our vision and philosophy are effectively communicated.
4. Responsible for management and approval of contracts and related forms required by agents
5. Other duties as assigned
6. Coaching and teaching courses to agents on a regular basis
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
1. Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
2. Extensive experience in Greater Vancouver real estate sales and leasing.
3. Experience as both an agent and manager preferred. Minimum 5 years' real estate experience is preferred
4. Exceptional fluency in English - written, spoken and read; knowledge of other languages is an asset
5. Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and succeed under pressure.
6. Real Estate Managing Broker License
7. Entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated ability to independently establish and achieve goals.
8. Strong computer skills including experience with Google Drive, Excel, Word, CRM systems and real estate related databases to build and maintain sales pipeline
9. Ability to prioritize, manage and support a team
10. Self-starter with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment as well as independently.
11. Natural ability to connect with others.
12. Proven negotiation skills. Polished presentation skills. Proven Leadership Skills.
13. Strong understanding of Social Media and Real Estate Marketing and Sales Portals
14. Exceptional communicator who can effectively manage multiple personalities.
***in addition to all RECBC standard responsibilities***
Job Type: Full-time
- real estate: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- BC (Preferred)