We're looking for a Bilingual Training Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our private sector clients.
You will need to:
- Support the design and development process of multiple technical learning assets including: job aids, user manuals, facilitator guides, PPT presentations, eLearning, assessments and other training material.
- Use existing templates and /or develop new templates when required.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the new systems and the learning requirements; ability to quickly analyze and learn new technologies.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse. Create new content when required – note: some vendor content is available in English, such as material from Finacle, and will need to be translated in French.
- Produce high-quality French learning assets that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Transform complex, technical concepts into clean, concise, and easily consumable information.
- Bilingual with excellent written skills in French and excellent comprehension and communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to understand technical concept and jargon and apply knowledge to produce end user learning
- Excellent communication, reading and comprehension skills in English and ability to translate existing information into French
- Excellent written skills in French
- Ability to effectively communicate, build relationships, negotiate, and present ideas
- An ability to tell a story and educate.
- Technical writing and analysis
- Advanced experience using tools such as Articulate 360 (Rise and Storyline), MS Word and PowerPoint, Camtasia (for videos), Adobe Captivate (nice to have)
Job Type: Full-time