Guthrie Insurance a/o InsurePlus is an established, client focused, progressive insurance brokerage specializing in the family, group and commercial insurance market throughout Southern Ontario and Alberta.
We are expanding and looking for a helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic personal insurance client service advisor/account manager (CSA). Location can be remote from home, our Markham office (Warden/Steeles) or Whitby office (Brock/Consumers).
This responsibility is suited for those experienced, disciplined individuals who are detail oriented and capable of providing caring, responsive service and sales skills. Tasks include managing renewals, endorsements, incoming inquires, claims and providing advice to clients and prospects.
Requirements include –
-5 years of RIBO licensed client service experience.
-Suitable education background and a demonstration of ongoing insurance education eg CAIB
-Efficient keyboard skills and knowledge of software including Power Broker, Applied Rating, Outlook, and Word.
-Discipline and ability to work either independently or in a team environment.
-Excellent communication skills with fluency in secondary languages an asset.
We are offering -
-Generous remuneration package commensurate with experience, knowledge and accreditations.
-Company paid benefit plan
-Funding for insurance courses such as CAIB and CIP
-When in office both locations have easy ground floor access with free parking.
-Home office computer and communication set up.
If this position is of interest please submit resume and compensation expectations to Lynn Penny. Note: Your interest is sincerely appreciated and only those selected for further interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- RIBO licensed insurance broker: 3 years (required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings