Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 30 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Do you love engaging Longo’s guests and have outstanding customer service skills? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join Longo’s newest concept store location, Longo’s Pronto Eats!
What is the Longo’s Pronto Eats?
Longo’s Pronto Eats is a new, smaller scale store which will be located in the path at Yonge and Bloor in Toronto and open from Monday to Sunday. Some of the features of this store include full and semi-prepared meal solutions, a Longo’s café service, be the first cashless location, offer a variety of Longo’s private label products and much more!
Who is the ideal candidate to work at the Longo’s Pronto Eatst store?
We are looking for service-oriented Team Members who will engage guests and offer outstanding customer service!
Pronto Eats Store Clerk - Full Time
Located in the path at Yonge & Bloor in Toronto
What you’ll do:
What we are looking for:
- Greet and assist guests
- Cashier duties, including payment and bagging purchases
- Café Services, including preparing and serving café beverages
- Stock and re-stock shelves & transport product between stores, as required
- Ordering and inventory processes
- Ensure the store always looks presentable and tidy
- Other duties, as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Passion to work in the food industry
- Work is performed in a store retail environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- A team that cares and treats you like family
- Culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6