SANDBOX is currently recruiting for a motivated new team member in the role of Digital Marketing Manager
At Sandbox, we are committed to revealing true greatness. We exist to help businesses prosper through brand inspired marketing. We are guided continuously by our Core Values:
Driven to impact the world around you
Always be learning
Challenge your assumptions
Have some fun
1 + 1 = 3
The Digital Marketing Manager will be driven to work with a core team of inspired individuals and possess the desire to take client digital initiatives to new heights. You have the ability to function at the digital/technical level, strategically servicing multiple clients with ease, while also expertly building digital marketing campaigns: from planning, execution, analysis and optimization, including analytics, advertising, social media and website initiatives. You have at least 5 years hands-on experience in the digital world. Above all, you have the ability to speak in-depth about the digital marketing realm, best practices and emerging trends with clients. The role will report to the VP of Client Services and Operations.
CORE COMPETENCIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, able to communicate effectively educate and guide clients on digital topics
- Comfortable liaising with internal and external clients at CEO level
- Work closely with the Account Manager and VP of Operations to build and execute digital marketing programs for our clients
- Monitor client’s digital programs on a weekly / monthly basis to provide continuous campaign performance adjustments and optimization
- Report on Key Performance Indicators, track ROI and make recommendations to increase performance month-over-month
- Identify new opportunities for existing clients
- Respond in a timely manner to ad-hoc requests
- Monitor digital industry trends and share insights with team
- Ability to build landing pages for digital marketing campaigns and websites using WordPress
- Ability to code in basic PHP is considered an asset
- 5+ years working in a digital marketing capacity.
- Degree / Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Experience participating in new business and client campaign pitches.
- Strong knowledge across a wide range of social media platforms.
- Experience with Digital Advertising (ie: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram Ads).
- Experience with paid search and display – Google Ads certification is desired.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build landing pages and websites.
- Web usability and SEO/SEM strategy required.
- Video creation and processing experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to use photo editing tools.
- Basic office technical support knowledge desirable.
All interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by November 1st.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract