The program is applicable for students at age of 6-9 to deliver rational and fun hands-on arts programing to promote the cognitive, emotional and social development as well as the creative expression of children through the mediums of arts.
1. Explain and demonstrate to delivery knowledges and techniques to students;
2. State assignments and evaluate the final works of students through Google Classroom (online);
3. Teach and help on the process of creative artwork;
4. Lead to organize students artshow and evaluate the presentation.
5. Actively engage with children and ensures supervision and saftety of children at all times;
6. Give reflection and recommondation on the curriculum adjustment and assignment design.
1. Post education degree in arts or education related specializations;
2. High level of arts knowledge and education theory;
3. Solid techniques in hands-on working;
4. Not less 2 years of experience in teaching arts;
5.Nice logic thinking to refine course, create assignment and plan the activity;
6. Necessary skills in operation of computer and office software.
7. Talent of multipal arts and ability in synthesizing the arts is assets.
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: YVAP201
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
Work at home online during COVID-19. We undertake the relevant charges arose from online.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19