Ground Force Training is a heavy equipment & driver training company that provides on-site training across Canada. We are currently seeking a motivated individual based in Ontario to work as a heavy equipment / snowplow trainer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Full Time Instructor role is primarily responsible for equipment & safety training. These tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Training for clients
- Assuming complete direction of all employees registered for the training course, instructing and training them at the standards outlined by Ground Force Training Inc.
- Accurate and timely documentation of training activities, student feedback, and any concerns with students or training.
- Protect proprietary/confidential information
- Abide by privacy and other policies as set out by Ground Force Training.
- Keeping client, company, and partner information confidential.
- Establish/maintain relationships with clients
- Attend industry related tradeshows and association meetings.
- Presenting on behalf of GFTI at events.
- Maintaining current knowledge of training available through GFTI to be able to answer general questions from clients.
- Course development
- Assisting to improve existing courses and develop new courses.
- Assisting in creation of training videos.
- Other duties as required
This role is a fast-paced position with the potential for a wide variety of tasks. Our ideal candidate is:
- Demonstrated experience operating various types of heavy equipment
- Experience with winter operations is preferred
- Comfortable working with basic computer software
- Accuracy with written documentation
- Effective communicator
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
This position is salaried, with base wage dependent on experience/qualifications. Use of a company vehicle/devices may be available.
Job Type: Full-time
- equipment operation: 5 years (Required)
- DZ license (Required)