At Bridges Health, we help connect individuals to their workplaces, whether through assisting employees with their health care needs while they remain at work, or by returning individuals to a workplace that is ready to bring them back.
Bridges Health works with private, government and non-profit corporations on a holistic approach to wellness, since 1997.
Join our rapidly growing organization - we are looking for a full time Ergonomist to join our team. If you are seeking a fast paced environment, flexible work schedule, competitive wages and benefits, we would like to talk to you!
Some travel may be required and reliable transportation is required.
We provide competitive benefit packages, flexible work schedules, and an environment of camaraderie and growth.
We are looking for a user-focused Digital Ergonomics Specialist, with a proven track record for tackling new challenges and a passion for helping people learn new things. Duties will include completing digital job profiles with employees and employers, delivering technical training sessions, one on one customer support, data analysis, and ergonomics risk assessments.
- Help teach computer users of varying experience levels how to use a new software platform designed to eliminate workplace injury
- Deliver online, and in person presentations, including live software demonstrations
- Perform data analysis on physical demands analyses, finding strengths in flaws in other individuals ergonomics analyses
- Help curate and build the world’s largest database of job descriptions with physical demand descriptions
- Provide technical support as required
- Conduct user experience testing
- Graduate of university Kinesiology degree program.
- DegreeAE or CCPE designation
Preference will be given to individuals:
- Familiar in ergonomic assessments + experience with WCB and FCE training is considered highly advantageous. Registration with or eligibility for registration with the Saskatchewan Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
- Experience performing physical demands descriptions and ergonomics risk assessments
- A passion for learning new software, and teaching your peers how to make the most out of new tools
- Experience working in ergonomics
- Experience working in software development and training
- Must be proficient in anatomy
- Attention to detail and the ability to take direction
- Active listener with high degree of patience
- Home assessments
- Worksite assessments
- Physical job demands analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Education and tools to maximize an individual's vocational abilities, and independence with daily living activities
- Proactive and preventative intervention models
- Provide ongoing feedback and monitoring of client progress over time
- Thinking outside the box, problem solving
Kinesiologists play a key role in our team environment; primarily they focus on testing and feedback sessions. They will also perform other occupational testing as required.
This requires the experience and/or knowledge to thoroughly list, document, and report on physical homemaking and job demands. Strong oral and written communication (including report writing) skills are required, along with computer knowledge.
Compensation will be appropriate to level of experience and knowledge.
We appreciate all interest, however, only those who are most qualified will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time