- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Caring and patient
- Comfortable tutoring at student's home
- Previous experience working with young children or teenagers is an asset but not required
- Must be a one of the following:
Bachelor graduate, Master graduate, PHD graduate or Certified Teacher in North America
**How to become a Tutor with us?
Step 1. Send us the following:
- Your resume
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
Answers to the questions below:
How many year(s) of tutoring experience do you have?
What grades and subjects are you comfortable teaching?
Do you have your own vehicle?
At what location(s) can you provide tutoring service (please be specific)?
Are you currently working?
What time and which day(s) are you available?
What is your expected salary per hour?
Step 2. After we review your application, one of our recruiters will contact you for more details.Visit us at http://booksmarttutors.ca
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
Mask must be worn
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3B 5P8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Tutoring: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person