Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting opportunity:
Master Data Coordinator
The Master Data Coordinator will report directly to the Manager of Master Data Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Effectively support SAP master data business requirements by understanding the impacts of the master data on business performance and providing guidance to other departments regarding master data
Interfacing and co-ordinating with the applicable functional business units
Working with business units to effectively and accurately onboard new customers, vendors and / or materials, ensuring that they understand and comply with standards
Participate in ensuring master data integrity by creating, organizing and maintaining spreadsheets to support data collection and tracking
Applying corporate rules and best practices when reviewing requests
Effectively support Master Data team objectives by identifying potential cross-data issues and co-ordinating with team members for most appropriate resolution
Providing back-up to other team members for data maintenance as needed
Daily tasks include but not limited to;
o Complete Customer Account data requests
Create customer or vendor accounts in SAP
Change customer data on existing accounts in SAP
Create/Adjust data pertaining to customer e-billing
o Complete Customer Price data requests
Create / Change customer price sheets in Excel
Adjust customer price sheets; apply % increase/decrease
Download / Upload pricing in SAP
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related business area
- Experience working in an ERP (SAP preferred) environment
- Solid working capabilities with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail is a must; commitment to accuracy
- Ability to quality check and to identify anomalies, resolve or make recommendations for resolution
- Self-directed with ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Innowera an asset
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Access an asset
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com.