VELUX Canada Inc.
VELUX is the World leader in skylights and Sun tunnels with manufacturing facilities in 11 countries and sales organizations in over 40. The Canadian headquarters are located in Oakville, Ontario with the Western branch office located in Port Coquitlam, BC.
We have an opening for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French/English) working out of our Oakville office. This unique position includes a variety of tasks ranging from phone and showroom customer service + sales. The ideal candidate for this position will be a, well organized, self-motivated multi-tasker with previous customer service experience. The most important is a candidate with the right balance of ambition, enthusiasm and personality.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, duties will include but not limited to:
· Communicate with existing and new customers on a daily basis over the telephone and in person in the showroom
· Administrative duties including order entry, order tracking
· Work regional trade shows, events and attend training sessions as required
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous experience is an asset in any or all: the home building industry, inside/outside sales, ability to read building plans and specifications, warehouse and/or forklift experience.
· Computer literate with knowledge of Internet and MS Office.
· Superior commitment to customer service
· Self-management and organizational skills
· Creative thinking and problem solving
· Strong presentation and telephone skills
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Professional appearance and attitude
This is a salary position with benefits and the potential for annual bonuses. It’s an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact future successes.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- ENGLISH (Required)
- FRENCH (Required)