Base Salary + Health Benefits + RRSP
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
A highly motivated and experienced individual with proven technical and analytical skills who will play a key role in the development, maintenance, and support of my client's Data Analytics foundation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You take pride in your work and have a passion for delivering high-quality components within the mutually agreed timelines. You enjoy collaborating with Team Members and Subject Matter Experts to simultaneously enhance your skillset and add value to our products. You are able to interact with clients to help them deal with troubleshooting-related questions.
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Background with Linux operating system and command line tools
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Unix/Linux Shell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Experience working with a variety of relational databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM IDS (formerly Informix), or other large-scale RDBMS.
- Experience with object oriented and procedural programming languages such as C, Java, C++, etc.
- Exposure to XML, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, REST) and other API techniques for data interchange
- Understanding of network transfer protocols such as TCP, HTTP(S), (S)FTP, etc.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government of Canada Reliability security clearance.
THE KEY COMPETENCIES
- You have solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You are an effective listener capable of quickly understanding requirements
- You are able to derive time estimates and are confident with your ability to deliver
- You have excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- You are accountable for your actions and results
- You are mature, self-disciplined, and focused
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement: